Use this Director of Paid Marketing Programs job description template to advertise open roles for your company. Be sure to modify requirements and duties based on the unique needs of the role you’re hiring for.
What is a Director of Paid Marketing Programs?
A Director of Paid Marketing Programs is a strategic role within a company, focusing on the management and execution of paid advertising campaigns across various channels. This position involves comprehensive planning, budgeting, and execution of marketing strategies to increase brand visibility, generate leads, and drive sales. The director is responsible for ensuring that all paid marketing efforts are cohesive, targeted, and effectively aligned with the company’s overall marketing and business goals.
What does a Director of Paid Marketing Programs do?
The Director of Paid Marketing Programs oversees the development and implementation of paid marketing strategies. They are responsible for managing budgets, analyzing campaign performance, and optimizing strategies for maximum ROI. The role involves coordinating with internal teams and external agencies to create compelling and effective advertising content. They analyze market trends, consumer behavior, and the competitive landscape to adjust campaigns accordingly.
This role is crucial in driving growth and customer acquisition, requiring an in-depth understanding of digital marketing tools, platforms, and analytics. The director also plays a key role in team leadership, fostering innovation, and ensuring that all marketing efforts are synergistic and aligned with business objectives.
- Developing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Managing agencies and third-party vendors for marketing activities.
- Tracking, measuring, and reporting on campaign results.
- Collaborating with various teams to develop creative and on-brand content.
We are seeking a Director of Paid Marketing Programs to join our dynamic marketing team.
In this role, you will be responsible for strategizing and managing our paid media campaigns to fuel growth and reach our target audience effectively.
Collaborating closely with our marketing and creative teams, you will develop and execute multi-channel campaigns, manage relationships with agencies and vendors, and ensure the creation of high-quality, on-brand content. You will also be responsible for budget management, campaign analysis, and reporting.
If you have a proven background in running successful paid marketing campaigns and a passion for driving growth, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Be responsible for all paid marketing activities.
- Develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Work with in-house teams and external vendors for content creation.
- Develop creative briefs for advertising.
- Track, measure, and report on business results.
- Collaborate with content, inbound, and communications teams for marketing campaigns.
- Develop lead nurture campaigns for trial users.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience in running multi-channel campaigns.
- Experience managing agencies and third-party vendors.
- Proficiency in SEM, Display, Facebook, and other digital advertising mediums.
- Track record in managing budgets.
- Knowledge of traditional media campaigns.
- Strong people management skills and experience.
Frequently asked questions
- What does a Director of Paid Marketing Programs do?
- A Director of Paid Marketing Programs develops and manages paid advertising campaigns across multiple channels, ensuring the effective use of budgets for maximum impact and growth.
- What are the duties and responsibilities of a Director of Paid Marketing Programs?
- Duties include strategizing and executing paid marketing campaigns, managing relationships with agencies and vendors, analyzing campaign performance, and developing on-brand marketing content.
- What makes a good Director of Paid Marketing Programs?
- A good Director of Paid Marketing Programs has strong strategic planning skills, expertise in various advertising platforms, excellent budget management abilities, and the capacity to analyze and optimize campaigns for best results.
- Who does a Director of Paid Marketing Programs work with?
- They work with marketing, creative, sales, and external agencies and vendors, coordinating efforts to create and implement effective marketing campaigns.
- How important is creativity in the role of a Director of Paid Marketing Programs?
- Creativity is crucial in this role as it drives the development of innovative campaigns that capture audience attention, convey the brand message effectively, and stand out in a competitive market.