Corporate Accountant job description
This Corporate Accountant job description template is optimized for posting to online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
Corporate Accountant responsibilities include:
- Analyzing data to support business decision-making
- Managing financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Overseeing accounting procedures to ensure compliance with regulations
We are looking for a Corporate Accountant to prepare financial statements and oversee our budgeting and forecasting. We’ll rely on you to provide advice to support our company’s decision-making.
You should be reliable and good at math, and be able to communicate effectively with senior management and various departments. We also want you to be detail-oriented, and possess sharp business acumen.
- Gather financial data and ledgers
- Consolidate and analyze financial statements and results
- Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Manage periodical reporting
- Oversee external and internal audits
- Analyze finances to determine risks and create forecasts
- Advise management on how to craft effective business plans and resolve cost-related issues
- Supervise Junior Accountants
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Corporate Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and practices
- In-depth experience in risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and finance software
- An analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or related field; professional certification (e.g. CPA) is a plus
Hiring Corporate Accountant job description
Post this Corporate Accountant job description job ad to 18+ free job boards with one submission
Start a free Workable trial and post your ad on the most popular
job boards today.