Post this Accounts Administrator job description template to careers pages and job boards to attract qualified candidates. Feel free to add any specific job requirements that meet your needs.
Accounts Administrator responsibilities include:
- Managing obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Processing bank deposits
- Reconciling financial statements
We are looking for an Accounts Administrator to manage our company’s accounts payable and receivable.
Accounts Administrator responsibilities include reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts. To be successful in this role, you should have a Finance or Accounting background and be familiar with bookkeeping.
Ultimately, you will ensure we process all financial transactions accurately and on time.
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Process bank deposits
- Reconcile financial statements
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Submit tax forms
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field