This Web programmer job description template can help you attract candidates with the necessary qualifications to meet your programming position’s requirements.
We are looking for a skilled Web programmer to join our IT team. You’ll be responsible for designing, coding and improving our company web pages, programs and applications.
As a Web programmer, you should write clean code to ensure our programs run properly and address our company needs. If you’re passionate about building software and perform well working in a team, along with developers, engineers and web designers, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to convert our company needs in functional and user-friendly websites and programs.
- Produce fully functional programs writing clean, testable code
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Integrate back-end data
- Design user interface and web layout using HTML/CSS practices
- Upgrade and repair existing programs
- Perform periodical tests and debugging to maximize program efficiency
- Create technical documentation for user support
- Suggest new features to improve program navigation and operation
- Follow security principles
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments
- Proven work experience as Web programmer or developer
- Familiarity working with HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Attention to detail
- Project management skills within a fast-paced work environment
- An ability to communicate and work in a team
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field