Ruby on Rails Developer job description
This Ruby on Rails Developer job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and is easy to customize for your company.
Ruby on Rails Developer responsibilities include:
- Writing clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Designing robust, scalable and secure features
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
Do you like writing mean and clean Ruby code? Come join our team and help us build amazing things.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code. You will join a team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards)
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
- Proven work experience in software development
- Experience developing highly interactive applications
- A firm grasp of object oriented analysis and design
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in related field
Hiring Ruby on Rails Developer job description
Post this Ruby on Rails Developer job description job ad to 18+ free job boards with one submission
Start a free Workable trial and post your ad on the most popular
job boards today.