We are looking for a Project Administrator to coordinate project activities, including simple tasks and larger plans. You will manage schedules, arrange assignments and communicate progress to all team members.
Project Administrator responsibilities include preparing action plans, analyzing risks and opportunities and gathering necessary resources. For this role, you will work with a team of Project Managers and Project Coordinators, so good communication and collaboration skills are essential.
Ultimately, you will ensure our projects meet quality standards and are completed on time and within budget.
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
- Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals
- Create and update workflows
- Conduct risk analyses
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Order resources, like equipment and software
- Retrieve necessary information (e.g. user/client requirements and relevant case studies)
- Track expenses and predict future costs
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements
- Measure and report on project performance
- Act as the point of contact for all participants
- Work experience as a Project Administrator, Project Coordinator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules
- Knowledge of project management software (e.g. Trello or Microsoft Project)
- Solid organization and time-management skills
- Team spirit
- BSc in Business Administration or related field
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus