We are looking for a Podiatrist to diagnose and treat minor or serious injuries and diseases of the feet, ankles and the lower part of legs.
Podiatrist responsibilities include conducting foot and ankle surgeries, prescribing orthotics and applying therapeutic treatments for issues like arthritis, fractures and feet corn and calluses. To be considered for this role, you should have a doctoral degree in Podiatric Medicine and practical experience in a clinic or hospital.
Ultimately, you will give our patients the best treatment based on their condition and help them recover as soon as possible.
- Examine patients’ legs to diagnose diseases
- Perform foot and ankle surgeries (for example, removing bone spurs)
- Treat sport-related foot and leg injuries, like fractures
- Use various podiatric techniques (like casting and laser therapy) to treat deformities and ailments
- Prescribe joint pain relief medication and foot orthoses that improve mobility
- Review patients’ medical history
- Advise patients on foot care and general wellness practices
- Order additional medical tests (like X-rays, ultrasounds and bone density tests) to form a better diagnosis if necessary
- Experience as a Podiatrist
- Excellent knowledge of therapeutic and surgical treatments for the lower extremities
- Familiar with all types of foot problems including genetic abnormalities and deformities
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well both with children and the elderly
- Empathy and patience when dealing with serious diseases
- Up-to-date with latest technologies and treatments in Podiatry
- Doctoral degree in Podiatric Medicine