Marketing Communications Specialist responsibilities include:
- Promoting our products and services during events
- Coordinating the design of promotional material and distributing in online and offline channels
- Advertising our company and products/services on various media
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to manage our online and offline communication with clients and increase brand awareness.
Marketing Communications Specialist responsibilities include distributing promotional material, responding to customers’ queries and comments on social media and networking during marketing events. If you have experience in identifying and building long-term relationships with target audiences, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will act as our brand’s voice to impress our customers and attract new clients.
- Promote our products and services during events
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
- Advertise our company and products/services on various media
- Plan interviews and press conferences
- Produce marketing copy for our website
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address clients’ queries
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field
Frequently asked questions
- What does a Marketing Communications Specialist do?
- Marketing Communications Specialists focus on their company's product or service to stand out amongst competitors, so potential clients notice them. They communicate with clients and advertise to new ones through social media and other online platforms.
- What are the duties and responsibilities of a Marketing Communications Specialist?
- Marketing Communications Specialists are responsible for building relationships with potential and existing customers through social media networks. They manage events like trade shows or conferences where they can interact one-on-one. They need to maintain these relationships, ensuring a company's sustained success.
- What makes a Good Marketing Communications Specialist?
- A marketing communications specialist must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. They also need organizational abilities to handle multiple tasks at once. In addition, they should be able to problem solve quickly and provide analytics on what practices are successful, applying them at later points in their work.
- Who does a Marketing Communications Specialist work with?
- Marketing Communications Specialists work with Community Managers, who help these Specialists implement and sustain advertising campaigns. As the former focuses on maintaining various relationships, a Manager focuses on the feedback from multiple outlets, ensuring future success by learning from past mistakes.