Use this Junior Content Writer/Researcher job description template to advertise open roles for your company. Be sure to modify requirements and duties based on the unique needs of the role you’re hiring for.
What is a Junior Content Writer/Researcher?
A Junior Content Writer/Researcher is a professional who specializes in creating and refining content for digital platforms. This role involves researching topics, writing and editing articles, and developing various forms of content that resonate with specific audiences, particularly in HR and recruitment.
The objective is to inform, engage, and attract readers, contributing to the overall content marketing strategy of the organization.
What does a Junior Content Writer/Researcher do?
A Junior Content Writer/Researcher plays a crucial role in content creation and management. They are responsible for producing high-quality content that aligns with the company’s goals and audience’s interests. This involves writing articles, creating templates, and developing online resources.
They conduct in-depth research to stay updated with industry trends and generate fresh content ideas.
Their work contributes to enhancing the company’s digital presence and reaching a broader audience.
They collaborate with various team members, including SEO specialists, content strategists, and designers, to ensure content is engaging, accurate, and optimized for search engines. The role requires creativity, excellent writing skills, and the ability to work independently on projects.
Junior Content Writer/Researcher responsibilities include:
- Writing and editing templates, articles, and other online content.
- Conducting research on new topics and trends in HR and recruitment.
- Updating and optimizing existing content for better search engine placement.
- Collaborating with team members on content ideation and strategy.
Join our Marketing team as a Junior Content Writer/Researcher and be part of our expanding content creation efforts. In this role, you’ll write templates, articles, and other online content focused on HR and recruitment.
You’ll research and identify new topics, update existing content for better SEO, and work closely with our team to develop a diverse content library.
This entry-level position offers an excellent opportunity to develop your writing, editing, and researching skills within a dynamic, fast-growing company.
Ideal for those with a keen eye for detail and a passion for creating engaging content in the HR and recruitment field.
- Writing templates, articles, and other online content for an HR/recruitment-focused audience.
- Researching new topics and trends in hiring and employee management.
- Editing and preparing content for publication on the website.
- Updating and optimizing existing content for search engines.
- Collaborating with content writers, SEO specialists, and other team members.
Requirements and skills
- Excellent written and spoken English, particularly in HR and recruitment language.
- Ability to work diligently and deliver results on schedule.
- Keen eye for detail and computer literacy.
- BSc/MA/MSc or equivalent experience in HRM/recruiting.
- Full-time availability.
- Experience with WordPress content management platform (preferred).
- Understanding of SEO concepts and content marketing strategy.
- Proven track record in written English, preferably published.
Frequently asked questions
- What does a Junior Content Writer/Researcher do?
- A Junior Content Writer/Researcher creates and refines online content, focusing on HR and recruitment, to engage and inform readers.
- What are the duties and responsibilities of a Junior Content Writer/Researcher?
- They write articles, research industry trends, update content for SEO, and collaborate with marketing and design teams.
- What makes a good Junior Content Writer/Researcher?
- Good Junior Content Writers/Researchers have excellent writing skills, are detail-oriented, and understand the target audience’s needs.
- Who does a Junior Content Writer/Researcher work with?
- They work with content writers, SEO specialists, content strategists, and design teams.
- How important is SEO knowledge for a Junior Content Writer/Researcher?
- SEO knowledge is crucial as it helps in optimizing content to improve its online visibility and search engine ranking.