We’re looking for a chemist to join our team and help us build safe, high-quality products. You will conduct various tests on chemical products, analyze their compounds and refine their composition.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need extensive knowledge of techniques like distillation, crystallization and titration and hands-on experience with spectrometers and chromatographers. You should also be comfortable writing technical reports and analyses of your findings.
If you enjoy spending most of your work time in a lab If you feel at home inside the lab and enjoy the thrill of experimentation, keeping great attention to substances, chemical reactions and temperatures, we’d like to hear from you.
- Prepare solutions by weighing ingredients and dissolving and diluting substances
- Analyze organic and inorganic compounds to determine their composition
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative experiments taking into account the volume and structure of ingredients
- Customize formulas and use different reagents to test chemical reactions
- Write technical reports of the test results
- Develop nonstandard tests for chemical products
- Maintain lab equipment and troubleshoot or report on malfunctions
- Refine chemical products to improve their quality
- Ensure compliance with laboratory health and safety guidelines
- Sterilize equipment and store materials in secure places
- Previous experience as a chemist
- Laboratory work is a plus
- Hands-on experience with spectrometry and chromatography instruments and techniques
- Good knowledge of laboratory health and safety standards
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc in Chemistry
- Additional certification (Master’s degree or a PhD) is a plus