We are looking for a competent Clinical Pharmacist who will ensure the rational and effective use of medication. You will perform various functions through collaborative drug therapy management (CDTM) and offer excellent patient care.
A clinical pharmacist has solid clinical training and is well-versed in pharmaceutical therapy. You must be a team player and an excellent communicator. Dependability and diligence will make you an integral part of direct patient care.
The goal is to provide effective medication management for the correct treatment and prevention of illness.
- Develop clinical pharmacy programs according to policies and regulations
- Review records of patients to determine the appropriateness of medication therapy
- Evaluate patient’s condition to ensure all issues are being treated
- Identify untreated health problems and refer patients to appropriate physicians
- Develop effective medication plans that minimize the risk of adverse side-effects
- Consult on dosages, medication substances etc.
- Advise on the correct administration of drugs
- Assess the results of pharmaceutical treatments
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to ensure optimal patient care
- Keep accurate documentation of medication plans and patient progress
- Proven experience as clinical pharmacist
- Residency training and current license are required
- Excellent understanding of pharmaceutical therapy and direct patient care
- Solid knowledge of drug administration and health & safety guidelines
- Working knowledge of computers
- Team player with outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Aptitude in problem-solving and decision-making
- Strong professional ethics
- Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology