We are looking for a Bridal Stylist to help our clients choose their wedding dresses and create unique looks from head to toe.
Bridal Stylist responsibilities include taking clients’ measurements, showcasing and recommending wedding gowns and providing personalized advice about wedding looks. To be successful in this role, you should combine your fashion knowledge with a customer service attitude to help our clients prepare themselves for their special day.
Ultimately, you will boost our store’s reputation as one of the best shops for soon-to-be brides.
- Recommend bridal gowns based on each customer’s body type and personal taste
- Inform customers about the range of styles, colors and cuts they can select from
- Style bridal looks with jewelry, veils, gloves and headpieces
- Help brides try on dresses and accessories
- Take measurements and arrange alterations on dresses, as needed
- Provide accurate information about gowns, like pricing and materials
- Schedule dress fittings with clients
- Coordinate delivery, pick-up and return of dresses
- Participate in bridal expos to promote our store and wedding dresses to potential customers
- Assist with shop window decoration
- Work experience as a Bridal Stylist, Wedding Dress Consultant or similar role
- Experience in retail, preferably in a luxury boutique
- Knowledge of wedding styles and designers is a plus
- Hands-on experience creating complete wedding looks, including dress, accessories, shoes and hair styling
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to create a smooth and fulfilling shopping experience
- High school diploma
- Additional certification in Sales, Fashion or Wedding Planning is a plus