This Accountant job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and is easy to customize for your company.
- Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Preparing budget and financial forecasts
- Computing taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
We are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Proven working experience as a cost accountant or in a relevant field
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent accounting software user
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Source and recruit accountants with Workable’s Boolean search cheat sheets.
- See our job descriptions for similar roles: