Post this Senior Web Developer job description template to job boards and careers pages to attract and hire qualified professionals for your engineering department.
Senior Web Developer responsibilities include:
- Identifying user and system requirements for new websites and applications
- Prioritizing software development projects, setting timelines and assigning tasks to team members
- Creating wireframes to decide on layout
We are looking for a Senior Web Developer to build and maintain functional web pages and applications.
Ultimately, you will ensure our web pages are up and running and cover both internal and customer needs.
- Identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications
- Prioritize software development projects, set timelines and assign tasks to team members
- Create wireframes to decide on layout
- Write or review code for various applications
- Run functionality testings and debug code
- Oversee junior web developers and evaluate their performance
- Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements (like graphics and navigation buttons)
- Ensure our software documentation is up-to-date
- Collaborate with mobile developers to build mobile-responsive websites
- Work experience as a Senior Web Developer
- Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with mockup and UI prototyping tools
- Understanding of security practices
- Familiarity with network diagnostics tools
- Team management skills
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or relevant field