Use this Senior Python Developer job description template to attract experienced developers who build functional server-side applications. Feel free to modify this template based on your needs.
Senior Python Developer responsibilities include:
- Building efficient server-side applications
- Integrating front-end components into applications
- Checking code from other developers and coaching junior team members
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to build functional and efficient server-side applications.
Senior Python Developer responsibilities include participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle and coaching junior developers. If you’re a seasoned developer with a love for back-end technologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your ultimate goal is to create high-quality products that meet customer needs.
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Coach junior team members
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Solid experience as Python Developer
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field