We are looking for a licensed Pediatrician to examine and treat little patients and help in preventing diseases and illness complications. The work of a physician can be both difficult and demanding, and even more so when it comes to children. A pediatrician will have to conduct examinations by earning the trust and cooperation of the child.
The ideal candidate will possess thorough knowledge of children’s diseases and epidemiology as well as the established examination procedures for infants. A pediatrician must be patient and caring and able to foster long term trust relationships with the children and their parents.
- Conduct regular thorough examinations on newborns and young children to check and record their health and normal physical development
- Examine sick children to determine their condition and ask intuitive questions to gather information about symptoms
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and individual medical history
- Prescribe medications and give detailed instructions for administration
- Prescribe and interpret appropriate lab tests to gain more information for possible infections or abnormalities
- Prepare and administer vaccines according to the governmental vaccination plan
- Examine and treat injuries and refer the little patients to physicians of other disciplines when necessary (e.g. surgeons, ophthalmologists, orthopedists etc.)
- Advise parents on children’s diet, exercise and disease preventive measures
- Keep updated records of patients’ illnesses, surgeries or other medical episodes (allergic shocks, injuries etc.)
- Keep abreast of advancements in pediatrics and best practices by attending seminars and conferences
- Proven experience as a pediatrician
- In depth knowledge of children epidemiology and infectious diseases
- Exquisite knowledge of diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation principles and techniques
- Up to speed knowledge of drugs/medication appropriate for children and their side-effects
- Familiarity with traditional and web-based prescription systems
- Active listener, patient and calm
- Outstanding diagnostic and problem solving abilities
- Excellent communications skills
- Medical Degree with specialization in pediatrics
- Valid license to practice medicine
- Source qualified physicians with our Boolean search cheat sheets.