We are looking for a Hair Salon Assistant Manager to help run our salon and coordinate day-to-day activities.
Hair Salon Assistant Manager responsibilities include recommending discounts, maintaining updated records of expenses and revenues, promoting our business on social media and managing hairstylists’ shifts. To be successful in this role, you should be interested in beauty trends and familiar with hair salon operations.
Ultimately, you will help us build a profitable hair salon business that offers a quality customer service experience.
- Ensure day-to-day salon operations run smoothly
- Chat with customers, learn their preferences and build good relationships
- Prepare weekly and monthly revenue reports
- Monitor stock of beauty products and order supplies as needed
- Track monthly costs (e.g. payroll, hair care products, equipment)
- Organize trainings for new hairstylists and receptionists
- Prepare daily shifts, based on demand and scheduled appointments
- Offer discounts to loyal customers
- Advertise our services on social media
- Gather feedback from our clients and make sure they have a pleasant experience in our salon
- Recommend seasonal promotions and discount packages to increase our clientele
- Work experience as a Hair Salon Assistant Manager or similar role in the beauty industry
- Experience in customer service is a plus
- Up-to-date with hair trends (e.g. colors and styles)
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Record-keeping skills
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to manage shifts and appointments
- Familiarity with social media
- BSc degree in Business Administration
- Additional certification in Cosmetology, Beauty Therapy or relevant field is a plus