We are looking for a Beauty Salon Manager to be responsible for our salon’s day-to-day operations.
Beauty Salon Manager responsibilities include supervising staff, scheduling shifts, promoting our services and keeping updated records of expenses and revenues. If you are familiar with beauty treatments and have excellent organizational abilities, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help boost client satisfaction and increase our revenues.
- Oversee daily salon operations
- Hire and train beauticians, as needed
- Organize employees’ shifts, considering peak times and seasonality
- Order beauty products, like creams and essential oils and replenish stock
- Arrange for regular maintenance services for all equipment
- Apply hygiene practices across all beauty stations
- Ensure all beauty treatments meet high quality standards
- Maintain staff records, including salaries and working schedules
- Promote services, products and discounts on social media
- Receive payments from clients and track all transactions
- Keep updated records of costs and revenues (e.g. daily, monthly and quarterly)
- Run online competitions and offer discount packages to attract new customers
- Proven work experience as a Beauty Salon Manager or similar role
- Good knowledge of beauty treatments and products (e.g. for skin care)
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle customers’ requests and complaints with grace
- BSc degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Additional certification in Beauty Therapy or Cosmetology is a plus