Post this DevOps Engineer job description template to online job boards and careers pages to attract qualified candidates. Customize job duties and requirements based on your specific needs.
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include:
- Implementing integrations requested by customers
- Deploying updates and fixes
- Providing Level 2 technical support
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby or Python, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- Implement integrations requested by customers
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Good knowledge of Ruby or Python
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Team spirit
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field