Use this welcome new staff email template to announce multiple new hires at your company.
As part of your onboarding process, make sure all new employees get a warm welcome. If there are multiple new hires starting in the same period (e.g. in the same day or week), consider sending one email to introduce them all.
Keep your email short and include the following key information about each new hire:
- Their name
- Their role and team/department
- Their starting date
You could also mention a few things about their background or personal interests/hobbies. Prompt your current employees to stop by new hires’ offices or desks and introduce themselves.
Email Subject Line: Welcoming new team members at [Company_name]
I am very pleased to announce that our team is growing. [Start date, e.g. Next week or Next Monday], [number of new employees, e.g. three new employees] will be joining us.
- [First employee’s full name] will join the [department/ team] on [start date] as our new [Job title.] [Add information about what they’ll be doing / what they’ll be responsible for, e.g. “John Smith will help us grow our sales department”] [He/She] has previously worked at [Add information about employment background] / [He/She] has recently graduated from [Add information about academic background.]
- [Second employee’s full name] [Insert information, as listed above.]
- [Third employee’s full name] [Insert information, as listed above.]
Please join me in welcoming our new team members and make sure to stop by their workspaces to introduce yourselves!
More onboarding resources:
- Onboarding: the new hire checklist
- How to welcome a new hire
- New employee announcement email template
Looking for an all-in-one recruiting solution? Workable can improve candidate sourcing, interviewing and applicant tracking for a streamlined hiring process. Sign up for our 15-day free trial today.Get a free trial