Hire like the Workable team with this offer letter template. This is the letter that our HR team sends to our new team members. Want to see other options? Check out our formal offer letter format and our informal offer letter.
Dear [first name],
Our hiring team was positively excited to meet and get to know you over the past few days. It is my pleasure to offer you a position at [company name] in the role of [role title]. You will be reporting to the Head of our [team name] team which belongs in the [department name] department.
Your expected starting date is the [date].
We will be offering you the following compensation and benefits:
- Annual gross salary of $[total annual salary] (12 monthly wages per year)
- Private health and dental insurance plan
- Computer workstation of your choice
- Paid vacation leave per annum
- Educational materials and expenses, subject to management approval
- Eligibility for any additional employee benefits that the company may provide in the future
This offer is valid until the [date]. To accept the offer, simply hit reply on the email that contained this offer letter and confirm that you agree with the proposed terms. If you prefer to accept the offer by phone, feel free to call [employee name] on [employee phone number].
We are looking forward to having you in our team and to seeing you achieve great things at [company name].
Company Representative (Sign)
Company Representative (Print)
Looking for an all-in-one recruiting solution? Workable can improve candidate sourcing, interviewing and applicant tracking for a streamlined hiring process. Sign up for our 15-day free trial today.Get a free trial