Dear [first name],
We are pleased to offer you a job as a [role title] at [company name]. We think that your experience and skills will be a valuable asset to our company.
If you are to accept this offer you will be eligible to the following in accordance to our company’s policies:
- Annual gross salary of $[total annual salary] paid in [monthly or semi-monthly] installments by check or direct deposit
- Up to [percent]% of your annual annual gross salary will be given to you as a performance bonus
- Standard benefits including:
- [vacation days number] days of annual paid time off
- [sick days number] days of sick leave
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401k/retirement plan
- Flexible working hours
- Tuition reimbursement for career development courses
- [more benefits]
To accept this offer, sign and date this letter as indicated below and email it back to us by [date].
Your expected hire date will be the [date]. Your immediate supervisor will be [supervisor’s name].
We look forward to welcoming you to our team. Feel free to call [recruiter’s name] if you have any questions or concerns.
Company Representative (Sign)
Company Representative (Print)
Advice for Making a Job Offer