Modify this part-time to full-time offer letter template to suit your needs. Before you send a job offer, ask employees if they'd like to take on a full-time position. Then send them a job offer email or letter detailing the new position.
Dear [Employee’s name],
We are excited to announce that we are offering to extend your employment status from part-time to full-time, as of [date].
If you accept this offer, please find the terms and conditions of your new employment contract below:
- Position: [e.g. You will be working as a [Job_title] and reporting to the [e.g. Marketing] department’s supervisor.]
- Working hours: [e.g. Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., with a 20-minute break per day]
- Compensation: [e.g. Your annual gross salary will be $X (12 monthly wages per year).]
- Bonus: [If applicable, mention any bonus options you offer.]
- Benefits: [e.g. As a full-time employee, you will be eligible for the benefits that [Company_name] offers. These benefits include:
- Private health and dental insurance plan
- X days of paid vacation leave per year
- Educational materials and expenses, subject to management approval
You will also be eligible for any additional employee benefits that the company may provide in the future.]
To accept, sign and date this full-time offer letter as indicated below and email it back to us by [date].
Feel free to contact the HR department [include contact details] or your supervisor, if you have any questions.
Company Representative (Sign)
Company Representative (Print)
- Formal job offer letter template when offering a full-time position
- 8 job offer letter templates for every circumstance with extra tips
Looking for an all-in-one recruiting solution? Workable can improve candidate sourcing, interviewing and applicant tracking for a streamlined hiring process. Sign up for our 15-day free trial today.Get a free trial