This Insurance Broker job description template is optimized for posting in online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
Insurance Broker Responsibilities
- Inventing effective marketing strategies to sell insurance plans to new clients or up-sell to current clients
- Using methods such as networking, cold calling etc to spot opportunities and cultivate trust with potential customers
- Gauging the condition of business or individual customers and discovering plans according to their requirements
We are looking for a competitive Insurance Broker to partake in our business development activities. You will be responsible for finding new customers, promoting and selling our insurance plans.
The goal is to steadily forge long-term relationships to secure the company’s revenues and growth.
- Invent effective marketing strategies to sell insurance plans to new clients or up-sell to current clients
- Use methods such as networking, cold calling etc to spot opportunities and cultivate trust with potential customers
- Gauge the condition of business or individual customers and discover plans according to their requirements
- Collaborate with clients to introduce them with befitting risk management strategies
- Submit regular reviews of progress to interested parties
- Retain and renew bookkeeping systems, database and records
- Oversee insurance claims to ensure fair dealing and satisfaction
- Accomplish predetermined development goals by obtaining new clients
- Follow the market trends and continuously refurbish knowledge on products and services
- Fulfil all policy requirements
- Proven experience as an insurance broker
- Knowledgeable in all types of insurance plans (automobile, fire, life, property, medical etc)
- Basic understanding of computers and statistics
- Demonstrated ability to present, persuade and eventually sell
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
- Valid licence to practice profession
- High school or BSc degree