Use this Enterprise Architect job description to advertise your vacancies and find qualified candidates. Feel free to modify responsibilities and requirements based on your needs.
Enterprise Architect responsibilities include:
- Evaluating internal functions, business development strategies and IT processes and suggesting improvements
- Creating business architecture models to reflect the organization’s strategies and goals and creating and implementing business visions and goals
- Evaluating systems engineering, talent recruiting and accounting models for discrepancies and vulnerabilities
We are looking for an Enterprise Architect to join our team to improve our current IT infrastructure and set the direction for integrating information technology and programs across our organization.
Enterprise Architect responsibilities include improving current IT infrastructure, optimizing business operations for efficiency with an emphasis on knowledge sharing among partners.
Ultimately, you will work with a team of IT professionals to oversee our IT infrastructure and help direct our enterprise architecture models.
- Suggesting ideas to reduce costs in IT and business leadership
- Organizing training to improve employees’ knowledge and skills for future organizational growth
- Conducting research in talent management to improve the organization’s business operations
- Providing business architecture and systems processing guidance
- Ensuring the efficiency, security, and support of the organization’s goals
- Creating methods for compliance architecture, such as data storage, metadata management and change control
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an Enterprise Architect or similar role
- Excellent technical, analytical and project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good leadership and motivational skills
- Experience in modeling and graphic representations
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology is preferred
Frequently asked questions
- What does an Enterprise Architect do?
- An Enterprise Architect is responsible for overseeing, improving, and upgrading the IT networks in an organization to help guide its informational architecture.
- What are the duties and responsibilities of an Enterprise Architect?
- An Enterprise Architect is responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of an organization's IT networks. They ensure that everything from services to hardware will keep running smoothly in order to maximize productivity within their company or organizations' facilities.
- What makes a good Enterprise Architect?
- A good Enterprise Architect needs to be an expert in IT and computer networking to ensure their organization’s architecture. They also need to have excellent communication skills to work with various leaders throughout the organization to support the goals and objectives of the organization.
- Who does an Enterprise Architect work with?
- An Enterprise Architect will typically work with a team of IT Technicians and other professionals to maintain an organization’s network infrastructure.