Community Liason job description
A Community Liason is a professional who facilitates the process of developing communities by managing communication between local institutions and their citizens.
Use this Community Liason job description to advertise your vacancies and find qualified candidates. Feel free to modify responsibilities and requirements based on your needs.
Community Liason responsibilities include:
- Working extensively with community agencies in accessing resources
- Fostering positive relationships between school, home, and community
- Referring the local community and families to outside agencies as needed
We are looking for a Community Liason to join our team and support our community by providing guidance to resources and local agencies as needed.
A Community Liason’s responsibilities include consulting with citizens, helping with crime prevention, and taking part in all community meetings.
Ultimately, you will work directly with the local community to ensure all citizens have access to the resources they need.
- Relay the organization’s interests and work to further these through collaborative efforts
- Clarify, discuss, and implement actions that expand collaborators’ goals.
- Perceive collaborative concerns and work to remedy them
- Devise appropriate frameworks to derive maximum benefit from all partnerships
- Report on the utility of existing and prospective collaborations to guide future undertakings
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Community Liason or similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible, amicable, and community-oriented approach
- Adherence to designated procedural guidelines
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Community Liason
Frequently asked questions
What does a Community Liason do?
A Community Liason facilitates communication between two or more parties to help their organization reach a beneficial decision for their needs.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Community Liason?
A Community Liason has many responsibilities like detecting collaborative opportunities, securing stakeholder buy-in for various collaborations, and overseeing negotiations to help their organization receive the maximum benefit possible.
What makes a good Community Liason?
A good Community Liason must have excellent communication skills since they work directly with other institutions to secure collaborations as needed.
Who does a Community Liason work with?
A Community Liason will work with many professionals like CEOs, to identify and pursue different collaborations with other organizations.
Hiring Community Liason job description
Post this Community Liason job description job ad to 18+ free job boards with one submission
Start a free Workable trial and post your ad on the most popular
job boards today.