Quality Assurance Specialist job description
A Quality Assurance Specialist is a professional who is responsible for monitoring, inspecting and proposing measures to correct or improve an organization’s final products in order to meet established quality standards.
Use this Quality Assurance Specialist job description to advertise your vacancies and find qualified candidates. Feel free to modify responsibilities and requirements based on your needs.
Quality Assurance Specialist responsibilities include:
- Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests
- Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team and oversee the quality of all products and services that our organization produces.
Quality Assurance Specialist responsibilities include developing quality standards, conducting tests and identifying issues in the production of our products or services.
Ultimately, you will work with a team to ensure our final products meet our organization’s standards across the board.
- Ensure that standards and safety regulations are observed
- Address and discuss issues and proposed solutions with superiors
- Document quality assurance activities and create audit reports
- Make recommendations for improvement
- Create training materials and operating manuals
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist or similar role
- Working knowledge of tools, methods and concepts of quality assurance
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Quality Assurance Specialist
Frequently asked questions
What does a Quality Assurance Specialist do?
A Quality Assurance Specialist ensures that the final product follows the organization’s quality standards before a product or service is delivered to the customer.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Specialist?
A Quality Assurance Specialist has many responsibilities, such as preparing quality assurance policies, performing routine inspections and working with various teams to correct issues that arise in the production process.
What makes a good Quality Assurance Specialist?
A good Quality Assurance Specialist must have excellent attention to detail since they need to identify flaws in a final product or service. They also need to have good communication skills since they need to deliver vital information to different teams involved in the production process
Who does a Quality Assurance Specialist work with?
A Quality Assurance Specialist will work with many professionals like a Quality Inspector to ensure each part of the production process meets the organization’s quality standards.
Hiring Quality Assurance Specialist job description
Post this Quality Assurance Specialist job description job ad to 18+ free job boards with one submission
Start a free Workable trial and post your ad on the most popular
job boards today.